RSS

Sunday, November 28, 2010

When You Smile the Whole World Stops and Stares for Awhile

I love this pic she looks so beautiful and carefree


2 Followersss! yay thanks girls!

So there's this boy in one of my classes that is pretty sexy to say the least. I've caught him looking at me the whole semester and we just end up making odd eye contact and never talking to each other. Well today I ran into him at the library with his friends and we started talking so hopefully this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship! ha.  oh and did i mention i get bored and facebook stalk him during class while he's sitting like 3 ft away from me...yeah i'm that creepy girl anyways...


I've been studying all day for a huge test I have tomorrow so the upside to that was I was distracted all day and able to stay under my calorie limit of 500 for the day (yes!)
Intake:
turkey salad
   lettuce-15
   tomato-20
   turkey- 119
   dressing-25
lentils-160
2 liters of water-0
2 cups green tea-0
Total- 339


I can't remember if i mentioned this already or not but I went on like a week long binge and gained 5lbs :( so i'm up to 155lbs which is utterly disgusting ( i feel sick just typing it) but anyways so  the plan is to lose 15lb in 16 days before i go to florida. My mom is a huge health freak and exercises hardcore everyday so when ever I go down there I'm in mommy boot camp (wake up run, evening gym, and they only eat unprocessed and/or organic raw foods) so that should help get a few pounds off while I'm there


Hope all is well with you girlies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright My Genesis 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .