RSS

Monday, November 29, 2010

Hot Boy=Best thinspiration. ever.

I weight myself today (like I do every morning) and i lost a whole .4 lbs wtf. So of course I was feeling extra fat and ugly bc I felt like I had such a good day yesterday and then got virtually nothing to show for it. Went to class as normal  (the boy that i was exciting about seeing in my class (lets call him E) didn't come to class today, of course my luck) and nothing too exciting happened. So I'm outside my apt complex and this hot guy starts making conversation with me. I couldn't stop staring at his gorgeous  green eyes and I'm thinking to myself "Thank you there is a god out there!" until...he mentions he's a freshman. FRESHMAN!..I am a senior, a 21 yr old about to turn 22 and he is 18...so I aborted all my flirtatious moves.  Am I just being silly to think its wrong for me to hit on a freshman or is it acceptable?
But never the less, the way he kept smiling at me and asking me questions trying to get to know me made me feel fantastic and gave me the extra little push to skip dinner! so all in all it was a good day, hot boy cancelled out the disappointment of the scale.

Do you guys feel like you could never eat again and be completely content with that whenever someone attractive hits on you?

Intake for the day:
Oatmeal - 150
salad- 15
dressing- 25
5 starbust (i know, i know but i cant resist the pink and yellow ones)- ? lets say 200
Total- 390

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright My Genesis 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .