RSS

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Gave You All I Had And You Tossed It In the Trash, You Tossed It In the Trash, You Did

First of all I want to say hello and thank you to all followers! Its crazy to think people are actually reading this.


Weighed myself this morning. Lost 2.6 lbs woohoo!  That makes up for the little loss I had yesterday. Other than that nothing much exciting has happened. School is stressing me out!! In the next week and a half I have 1 test and 5 finals that I NEED to do good on. All I have to say is thank god for adderall! Lets see, I recently became obsessed with Bruno Mars' new album its amazinggg! 


 My eating today was not the best. pretty shitty actually.


Intake:

  • Oatmeal -100
  • mint- 20
  • salad-15
  • dressing- 25
  • turkey-200
  • lentils - 350?
Total- 710


Stay beautiful girls

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright My Genesis 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .