RSS

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving time update

Today was a shitty day, I ate tonsssss of candy argh why can't my dad be normal and actually hand out all the halloween candy he buys instead of just pretending he's not home when trick or treaters come?


Anyways, I went to a therapist last week and I'm still not sure how I feel about it. I told her about how I have no self esteem and self confidence and her advice was "thats something that comes from you and no one else"...uh really? I wanted her to give me advice on how to help with it not tell me the obvious. And then she kept asking if I had been abused as a child. Am I that fucked up in the head that the only possibly explanation is abuse? (and no i have never been abused thank god) and when I told her about my body image issues her response was "your not small but your not big..your a good size" wtf that was supposed to make my issues go away. I was seriously contemplating asking her if she even had a degree..so yeah she really wants to see me again so I'll give it another shot but Idk about her.


So in less than 3 weeks I'm going to florida to visit my mom and stepdad. Every time I see my mom she tells me I need to lose 20-30lbs so guess what?! this time I am! I'm going to prove to her that I can do it and I'm not just the fat child...so yep thats about all that has happened lately

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright My Genesis 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .