RSS

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A Little About Me

Hello there!

This blog will be following my attempts to become a normal 21 year old girl... I have social anxiety which has pretty much ruined my life. I am in one word...awkward. But now I refuse to let it continue to get the best of me!! I have yet to have a boyfriend, have sex, or have a real close connection with anyone outside my family..its sad I know but I feel like I'm not good enough and people deserve better than me. I'm not depressed (even though I know I sure sound like it!) I'm always smiling and everyone always tells me how sweet and jolly I am...Dont get me wrong I have a pretty amazing life (even though i can get very lonely bc  I have never spoke these words out loud, nobody knows the real me.)

Basically, on top of my anxiety I have body issues aka I'm a fatty...I have lost and gained weight since highschool and when I am smaller I am more confident ergo am more social and have a better life, but my love of food always ruins it and I end up gaining all the weight I lose back plus more...that ends now

So the first focus of me becoming a better/ happier/ normal me is being a slim me..

Tomorrow starts my fast! I have decided if I'm going to do just a water fast or a liquid fast yet


The main purpose of this blog is for my own accountability, but if you want to come along for the ride your more than welcome!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright My Genesis 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .