RSS

Thursday, November 11, 2010

AAAHHHHHH

You know the day before was bad when you can't even force yourself to get on the scale and see the damage you did...
Yesterday was my roomies bday...so needless to say I binged on cake, and popcorn, and gummy sour snakes...but I did feel so bad about it that I went and worked out, but still it was horrid.


I just don't understand why I keep sabotaging myself with my fast efforts. I have fasted many times before (the longest being 2 weeks) and now all of a sudden the closer I get to my goal the harder it is for me to buckle down and do it....oh well tomorrows a new day and hopefully the beginning of a fast or at least a calorie intake of 500 or less..


Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright My Genesis 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .