RSS

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A New Day, A New Fast

Helllloooo Ladies!


I first must say that I am so happy to have found this community of blogs! I spent hours upon hours last night going through blogs from girls with ED's too and it was a huge source of encouragement, strength, and motivation.  I'm glad we're not doing this alone!! (: 
Okay so now on to the bad news...I binged last night. It was horrible, and the worst part was that I wasn't even hungry. But my weak self couldn't help but give in. I weighed myself this morning a whooping 150.8 lbs damn thats disgusting!
Good news is today is the beginning of my water fast!! I'm only going to be doing it for 3 days because I have a test to study for but If I am feeling up to it I will continue the fast through the studying..So fingers crossed that I'll be down to 145 lbs by saturday


So far all I've had today is 

  • a cup of senne tea plain ( just to help getting all the food from last night through my system)
  • water
Its been good so far hopefully I can keep it up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright My Genesis 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .