RSS

Friday, December 3, 2010

Taste Me, Drink My Soul. Show Me All the Things That I Shouldn't Know

I binged. The day was going good food wise and of course I had to ruin it. 


What was my brilliant idea after my binge you ask?... "I've always wanted to get a scale that shows my body fat percentage. I think I'm going to go buy one"  yep went and spent $40 on a new scale so that I could come home and it tell me that I gained 1lb since this morning and my disgustingly high body fat percentage....fml


But I decided that no matter what the scale says tomorrow I'm not going to let it ruin my day. It just shows that i need to work harder. Exercise more. restrict more. exercise more. restrict more. And I'm going to have a lovely smile on my face while I'm doing it!

1 comments:

Miss Unrau said...

I can't believe I didn't start following you sooner. :( But no fear! I've found you now. Gee that only sounded a little creepy.... :P

Post a Comment

 
Copyright My Genesis 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .