RSS

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Groove Slam, Work it Back. Filter That, Baby Bump That Track










Today I finally got below the weight I was when I started this blog (pre- week long binge). I know I should be happy that I'm losing but I don't really feel like I have accomplished anything yet, bc i just lost the weight that I had gained so it really doesn't count. 


Anyways, yesterday I was on the elevator at my apt complex and making small talk with the guy on there with me. We were both going to the top floor. The doors opened in mid conversation. He said "have a good day" and proceeded to walk off the elevator. All the while looking back at me (still standing in the elevator) with a confused look on his face. The doors of the elevator close. i'm still standing in there "waiting" for my stop, when I realize its not moving... instead of getting off with the guy (who lives on my floor) I was just standing. in the elevator. that was not moving.  I do things like that all the time so it's nothing new for me (I'm the queen of highly embarrassing moments, I mean the things that happen to me/ i do/ say would make any normal person cry (or so I've been told) but i'm immune to it now (which I'm not sure is a good thing)) I just laughed at myself and brushed it off. Then  when I got inside I told my roomie about my encounter with said guy (she has a crush/obsession with him) and her response was heavy laughter then "Oh my god thats so embarrassing. He probably thinks your a dumbass"....conclusion: just when I was started to feel like I had made a break through with my social awkwardness,  my roomie had to slap me back to reality


Have a wonderful day girls!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright My Genesis 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .