RSS

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Knots in Her Hair, and All Lines. All Lines Stripped Bare

I'm extremely exhausted so I'm going to try to keep this short and to the point.


It was a good day. I didn't eat nearly as much as I have been and every time my stomach growled, I smiled to myself. 


I felt so empowered today, I haven't felt like this since my last fast. I forgot how much I loveeee it! I felt so confident today (I think it might be because i tried out a new hair style and got lots of compliments on it) I was making conversation with complete strangers (something I don't do..sober) and I just felt normal. so yeah it was a good day.


I lost .6lbs...not great but I'll take what ever I can get. I'm leaving for florida in 13 days and I still have 11lbs to lose so keep your fingers crossed! 


Intake:

  • Oatmeal -150
  • 5 cheez its -22
  • peppermint-20
Total- 192


I think tomorrow I'm going to try to plan it out to where I'm eating something small every few hours for my metabolism. Speaking of that, I bought some crystal light drink mix, the ones you put in a bottled water, and the kind I got said it helps to increase your metabolism. I'm a little skeptical of that but if your interested it's mango peach tea flavored. It tastes good and it's only 5cal per serving so its basically a win-win situation. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright My Genesis 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .