RSS

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Drunk Goggles Are a Bitch

Do you guys remember the hot boy I met at the bar last weekend? Well we had been texting all weekend and monday he invited me over to his house to smoke hookah with him and his friends. I'm super excited driving over there and i walk up and ring the doorbell. The door opens he says "hey you made it" and I stand there trying to hide the shock/ disappointment on my face. The hot sexy boy I thought I had been texting turned out to be Mclovin's long lost blonde twin. I felt like my mind had played a cruel joke on me. Needless to say, I smoked a little hookah and got the hell out of dodge. 


Went to my therapist today. I told her about my fear of becoming the old lonely virgin cat lady. Her advice was to stand in the mirror everyday and repeat "I am a beautiful intelligent young lady anyone would be lucky to be with me." Without thinking I blurted out "I can stand in the mirror all day and say 'I'm Demi Moore' but it doesn't mean I get to come home and fuck Ashton Kutcher"...she wasn't too pleased. Think it's time to start looking for a new therapist.


My weight has been the same for the last few days and then yesterday all I ate was 15 cheez its at around 11am and I gained .4lbs...I'm pretty sure god hates me




Hope yall are having a spectacular day! 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Lol that is so funny! when i used to see a therapist i took great joy in shocking her just like that. Xo

Jamie said...

I loved your reply to the therapist. Your dry humor is so funny haha.

I fucking love hookah.
And your blog. Following you.

annamaria said...

hey, girl :)
I am annamaria, and just came across your blog. We share many things in common, I guess, therefore I just followed you

take care.

Anonymous said...

Loved your reply! I lack quick wit!!!
And my god have I had those days where I wake up and see that I pulled...

ElaAhava said...

i fucking love your blog! I cant even say it enough, ahaha, youre humor is hilarious. sometimes never tried hookah, being underage n all and not having any connections. Ive always wanted to try it though :D

Anonymous said...

beer goggles... gotta love em. lol

www.strengthisbeauty13.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 
Copyright My Genesis 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .